Do you have a upcoming event you would like added to our Events Calendar?

Click here to submit your event >>

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Sigma Pi Fraternity Rho Chapter Break the Silence 5K Fun Run

March 23 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm

The Break the Silence 5K Fun Run has been a significant initiative of the Sigma Pi Fraternity since its inception in 2011 in memory of late brother Marc Haege. This event serves as a platform to advocate for mental health awareness and to support suicide prevention efforts. A major highlight of the event is its charitable impact. 75% of the proceeds from the Break the Silence 5K Fun Run will be donated to the Foundation of Hope, a local initiative dedicated to enhancing mental health support in the Triangle community. The remaining 25% of the proceeds will be contributed to the Sigma Pi national organization’s Bonds of Brotherhood initiative, which promotes mental health awareness within the fraternity community.


March 23
9:00 am - 12:00 pm


WakeMed Soccer Park
101 Soccer Park Drive
Cary, NC 27511
+ Google Map